Supporting the Strategic National Stockpile for Public Health Emergencies
To protect the public against natural and man-made health threats, Allyon partnered with the Center for Disease Control to prepare for emergencies. Our team helps maintain the Strategic National Stockpile of antibiotics, medical supplies, equipment, antitoxins, antivirals, vaccines, and other pharmaceuticals, providing logistics support and inventory management.
Preparing for Public Health Emergencies
The Center for Disease Control is responsible for stockpiling antibiotics, medical supplies, equipment, antitoxins, antivirals, vaccines and other pharmaceuticals to prepare for future public health emergencies. The HHS Logistics Branch needed support in managing this stockpile so that state and local health departments can concentrate on saving lives rather than worrying about inventory.
The Allyon Solution
Our team partnered with HHS to manage the Strategic National Stockpile, including:
- Collecting needed supplies for the stockpile.
- Ensuring that the Center for Disease Control has the right amount of medicine and supplies to respond when an emergency occurs.
- Ensuring that the stockpile is prepared to resupply state and local public health agencies in a catastrophic health event.
- Managing field supplies, equipment and medical material across the U.S. and its territories.
- Writing and implementing operational procedures.
- Performing technical support through testing and training of the Oracle Supply Chain Software.
- Maintaining and repairing equipment.
Delivering Quality Results
Allyon’s team has helped manage the logistics and technical teams for more than five years. Our people have been instrumental in roles including:
- Logistic Systems Specialists
- Inventory Managers
- Logistics Coordinators
- Logistics Fielding Specialists
- Telecommunications Electronics Technicians
- Medical Health Professionals
Let Us Identify, Hire and Deploy The Best Workforce For You
Our experienced team of professionals has a proven track record of great results, and we’re passionate about partnering with clients to succeed together. Contact us now to see how we can help your organization.