Last Updated on: December 2021
Allyon is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website, subscribers to our newsletters and those providing contact information. In addition, Allyon is opposed to unauthorized commercial e-mail delivery, otherwise known as spam. Please read the following Privacy and Spam Policy to understand how your personal information is treated. From time to time Allyon may offer new information or services that may affect this policy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy and Spam Policy, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Spam abuses can be notified at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Allyon only collects user-provided personally identifiable information. This information is provided when website visitors complete one of our online forms (examples include newsletter subscriptions or contact forms). The following list includes ways we collect personal information from our website visitors and the type of information collected:
To register online for one of our electronic newsletters, we request certain required information. The provision of this information is mandatory in order to receive our newsletter. Allyon relies on a third-party service to collect contact information and distribute our newsletter.
To contact Allyon for the purposes of evaluating or engaging our services or to answer your questions, we utilize numerous forms throughout our site. Required information varies depending on the form and at minimum requires mandatory (i) name, and (ii) e-mail address. The provision of this information is mandatory in order to receive a response from Allyon. The provision of the remaining information requested on the registration form is optional, unless noted as such.
DOES ALLYON SHARE MY INFORMATION?
Allyon will not share, rent or sell your personally identifiable information with third parties.
HOW DOES ALLYON USE MY INFORMATION?
Personal information collected by Allyon is used primarily for the purpose in which it is collected: to facilitate the distribution of a newsletter, document, membership or inquiry to interested recipients. In addition, Allyon may use your information as follows:
- Information may be used in aggregate with other subscribers to review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends
- We may occasionally contact you to conduct surveys or to obtain feedback on our products, our website, industry trends or other aspects of our business
- To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you
- To send promotional materials
Allyon uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from vendors such as Google, Facebook and Instagram to present special offers to you for our products or services over the Google Content Network, Facebook and/or Instagram. This means you may see an ad for one of our products or services as a result of visiting our website. In addition, Allyon uses Google, Facebook and Instagram custom audiences based on emails of subscribers and customers. This allows us to present special offers for our products and services to you via Google, Facebook and Instagram. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from us.
WHAT IF THERE ARE CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY AND SPAM POLICY?
If we change our Privacy and Spam Policy, we will post those changes on our privacy page. If at any point we decide to use personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email. Users will have a choice whether or not we use their information in this new manner. By default we will use information in accordance with the Privacy and Spam Policy under which the information was collected.
HOW CAN I OPT OUT?
Allyon is strongly opposed to spam. We will only send email to users that have explicitly requested to receive an email from Allyon. Examples may include:
- Opt-in subscribers to the Allyon Newsletter
- Users that complete a contact form
- All communication will be related and relevant to what you have requested.
Allyon website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Allyon is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy and spam policies of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy and Spam Policy applies solely to information collected by this website.
HOW DO I CONTACT ALLYON?
If you have any further questions or comments regarding the Allyon website or this Privacy and Spam Policy, you may contact email@example.com.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our site.
CCPA NOTICE AT COLLECTION FOR CALIFORNIA EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS
Allyon, Inc. collects and uses Personal Information for human resources, employment, placement, benefits administration, health and safety, and other business-related purposes and to be in legal compliance. Below are the categories of Personal Information we collect and the purposes for which we intend to use this information:
- Identifying information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, and signature.
- Demographic data, such as race, ethnic origin, marital status, disability, and veteran or military status.
- Contact information, such as your home address, telephone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact information.
- Dependent’s or other individual’s information, such as their full name, address, date of birth, and Social Security numbers (SSN).
- National identifiers, such as SSN, passport and visa information, and immigration status and documentation.
- Educational and professional background, such as your work history, academic and professional qualifications, educational records, references, and interview notes.
- Employment details, such as your job title, position, hire dates, compensation, performance and disciplinary records, and vacation and sick leave records.
- Financial information, such as banking details, tax information, payroll information, and withholdings.
- Health and Safety information, such as health conditions (if relevant to your employment), job restrictions, workplace illness and injury information, and health insurance policy information.
- Information Systems (IS) information, such as your search history, browsing history, login information, and IP addresses on the Company’s information systems and networks.
- Geolocation data, such as time and physical location related to use of an internet website, application, device, or physical access to a Company or client office location.
- Sensory or surveillance information, such as COVID-19 related temperature checks and call monitoring and video surveillance.
- Profile or summary about an [applicant/employee]’s preferences, characteristics, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
The Company collects Personal Information to use or disclose as appropriate to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Recruit and evaluate job applicants and candidates for employment.
- Conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screens
- Manage your employment relationship with us, including for:
- onboarding processes
- offering you as a candidate to clients for placement with them and managing that placement
- timekeeping, payroll, and expense report administration
- employee benefits administration
- employee training and development requirements
- the creation, maintenance, and security of your online employee accounts
- reaching your emergency contacts when needed, such as when you are not reachable or are injured or ill
- workers’ compensation claims management
- employee job performance, including goals and performance reviews, promotions, discipline, and termination
- other human resources purposes
- Manage and monitor employee access to company facilities, equipment, and systems
- Conduct internal audits and workplace investigations
- Investigate and enforce compliance with and potential breaches of Company policies and procedures
- Engage in corporate transactions requiring review of employee records, such as for evaluating potential mergers and acquisitions of the Company
- Maintain commercial insurance policies and coverages, including for workers’ compensation and other liability insurance
- Perform workforce analytics, data analytics, and benchmarking
- Administer and maintain the Company’s operations, including for safety purposes
- For client marketing purposes
- Exercise or defend the legal rights of the Company and its employees, affiliates, customers, contractors, and agents
If you have any questions about this Notice or need to access this Notice in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.